Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Perfect Tree


For the first time in a long time I think we've found the perfect Christmas tree.   

*
It's full.
It's straight.
It's branches are strong.
And our ornaments look great on it.
We think its lovely!

The only issue with our tree (because of course there has to be an issue) is that it is very... fragrant.  And even though I love that about it, it's affecting the men in our house.  Their eyes are itchy and their noses stuffy.  While I have always been a huge "real tree" lover, I'm beginning to see some of the benefits in the fake ones.  Especially the beautifully pre-lit ones, that spin, slowly showing off all of the ornaments so that none are hidden against a wall.  In fact probably the only thing stopping me from running out and buying one of those fake trees, is the girls.  Molly and Lillie had no problem voicing their opinions against the idea when it was brought up.  And while I'm pretty sure we could easily convince Lillie with the fact that it spins, I'm not sure that Molly would be as easy of a sell.  I guess we'll just have to wait until next year to see what our living room holds.       

No comments:

Post a Comment